MODEL CALL - MOTHER & DAUGHTER
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can take part?
I would love to photograph a variety of mothers and daughters. This might be mother and teenage daughter. Mother and 2 adult daughters. Grandmother and Granddaughter etc. Daughters should be age 16+.
How much does it cost?
Your professional photoshoot, including hair and makeup for 2 people is complimentary (valued at $300). Hair and makeup for more than 2 people is $100 each additional person.
What will I receive?
As one of my ‘Mother and Daughter” model call clients, you will receive a wonderful package which includes:
- Pre-consultation with me to discuss how you want to be photographed, what outfits you would like to wear etc.
- Makeover – Hair and makeup on the day of the photo shoot (you will feel amazing!)
- Fully guided professional photo shoot that you will truly enjoy.
- A reviewing session where you can see all your beautiful photographs.
- Two matted 5”x7” prints of your choice (including the digital file ) – $300 value.
- Your photos or a video along with your story will be published in social media as part of Mother’s Day marketing.
Are there other products available to purchase?
There is no obligation to purchase any other products or prints, but if you would like to, there is a range of products and wall art available to suit everybody. This includes albums, matted prints, canvas wall art, metallic wall art, fine art prints etc.
Print prices vary depending on the size and quantity. You can save when buying a package. I will go through all prices and package options with you when you make your booking.
What else do I need to know?
My Mother’s Day promotion will be promoted in many ways so you’ll need to be happy with…
- Being interviewed by me before and after the photoshoot about your “Mother and Daughter” experience. This may include video interviews.
- That interview may be shared on my website and social media.
- Before and After makeover photos to be shown.
- Other conditions may apply.
Can I see some examples?
As this is a new genre for me (and hence the need for a model call), I don’t have any examples of mothers and daughters together for you to see. However, if you would like to see some examples of my portrait work and what to expect from a portrait experience, please click here.